• Powers CPE via PoE The U-Installer’s PoE out port conveniently supplies 24V passive PoE to the CPE device being installed.
• Powered by Internal Battery The U-Installer is powered by an internal battery that provides up to one hour of runtime, simplifying installation. Recharge the battery by connecting it to a power source, such as a mobile battery pack or USB port on a laptop. If using a battery pack, it must provide a minimum of 5V, 3A in order to power the U-Installer* and the CPE device.
• Durable Rubber Casing Keep the U-Installer protected during installation with this removable rubber casing.
• External PoE Reset Quickly reset the device connected to the U-Installer to factory defaults.
• Rubber Case Clip Use the clip on the back of the rubber casing to secure the U-Installer to a belt or pocket.