- New 350W non-hot-plug power supply with Gold-level power efficiency.
- Supports Intel® Xeon® E-2100/2200 processor series with up to 6 cores and 83W, 8th/9th Core™ i3 and Pentium® G processors.
- HPE 361i 1Gb 2-Port network adapter on models with the Intel® Xeon® E-2200, 9th Gen Core™ i3 and Pentium G processors.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 Standard Memory UDIMM offering 8 GB, 16 GB. and a maximum of 64 GB memory capacity.
- Dedicated HPE iLO port and serial port option kit.
|HP Proliant ML30 Gen10 (1)Intel® Xeon® E-2224 (4 core, 3.4 GHz, 71W), 8GB (1x8GB) UDIMM 2666 MT/s, NO HDD, 4 LFF HDD Bays (Non Hot Plug), NO Optical Drive, HPE embedded 1Gb 2-port 361i network Adapter, Embedded S100i SW RAID with 4 SATA ports, iLO (standard), 1X 350W Non Hot Plug Power Supply, No Keyboard, No Mouse, Warranty 3/1/1, Tower 4U.|
Processor Core Available4 core
Processor Cache Installed8 MB L3
Processor NameIntel® Xeon® E-2224 (4-core, 3.4 GHz, 8 MB, 71W)
Processor Speed3.4 GHz
Memory TypeHPE DDR4 Standard Memory
Standard Memory8 GB (1x 8 GB) UDIMM
Hard Drive Number (included)None ship standard, 4 large form factor drives supported
Optical Drive TypeNone ship standard
Power Supply Type1 350W ATX power supply
Expansion Slots4, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
Network ControllerHPE Ethernet 1Gb 2-port 361i Adapter
Storage Controller1 HPE Smart Array S100i
System Fan Features1 non-redundant system fan
Form Factor4U Tower
Warranty Standard Statement3/1/1 – Server Warranty includes three years of parts, one year of labor, and one year of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE website at http://www.hpe.com/support.
Weight (imperial)22.1 lb minimum, 38.7 lb maximum
Weight (metric)10.1 kg minimum, 17.6 kg maximum
Product Dimensions (imperial)14.5 x 6.89 x 18.7 in
Product Dimensions (metric)36.83 x 17.5 x 47.5 cm
Detailed Product DescriptionHPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 entry server with one Intel® Xeon® E-2224 processor, 8 GB memory, 4 large form factor non-hot-plug drive bays, and one 350W power supply